Pellicola + Mucho Mas!
(in alphabetical order)
 Björn Nilsson
 Katrina Stamatopoulos
 Alessandro Truffa
 Giorgia Zaffanelli
This open call arises from the desire of two very different realities, that of Pellicola and Mucho Mas!, to meet and engage in dialogue. Two spaces of investigation, one digital and one physical, with the aim of relating their research and shaping a collaboration to reflect together on the different possibilities of existence of the image.
The call is open to all visual projects that are unpublished or not yet exhibited, unfinished or open to experimentation. Preference will be given to projects whose research and methodology are inclined toward multimediality and the installative possibility of the image.
At the end of the call a short list of 5 finalists will be announced, whose selected project will be published in the website of Pellicola Magazine.
From the shortlist 2 winning artists will be selected who will have the opportunity to follow a curatorial path together with the Mucho Mas! and Pellicola team and to exhibit their project with an exhibition in the Mucho Mas! gallery in Turin.
The participation fee for the open call is 15€
• Silvia Mangosio (Founder and Curator at Mucho Mas!)
• Luca Vianello (Founder and Curator at Mucho Mas!)
• Simone Corrò (Founder and Editor in Chief at Pellicola)
• Greta Fassina (Creative Director and Editor in Chief at Pellicola)
• Claudia Bigongiari (Indipendent Photographer, Editor at Pellicola)
• Gaia Amorello (Indipendent Curator, Writer at Pellicola)